707 Nevada Street
Susanville, CA 96130
SpecialtyWeed control in wildlands, rangelands, and the forage-based cropping systems of the intermountain region.
Areas of Expertise (click to see all ANR academics with this expertise)
- Plant Product Quality and Utility (Preharvest)
- Weeds Affecting Plants
- Integrated Pest Management Systems
- Getts, T (2021). Multiple Year Control of Medusa Head on the Modoc Plateau. Journal of California Grasslands. Winter 2021, 25-31.
- T., Schohr; R., Tompkins, et al. (2019). Invasive Weed Management Post Wildfire: Closer Look at Camp Fire Invasive Weeds in Right Aways. Journal of California Grasslands. 29, 10-14.
- Westra, E; Nissen, S, et al. (2019). Survey Reveals Frequency of Multiple Resistance to Glyphosate and Dicamba in Kochia. Weed Technology. 33, 664-672.
ANR Workgroup Associations
- Weed - Chair
- Alfalfa and Forage Systems - Member
- Entomology - Member
- Small Grain - Member
- UAS (Drones) Workgroup - Member
Return to Winter Wheat | 2018 Variety Results | Disease & Ag Traits